1. Which dental procedures are performed at TruCare Dentistry during the COVID19 pandemic?
As of May 11, 2020, our office provides all dental services, including teeth cleaning, dental emergencies, and all elective dental procedures. We do have new COVID19 guidelines on how we schedule appointments for patients. When you call our office to make an appointment, our staff will discuss the same with you.
2. What are the working hours for TruCare Dentistry during the COVID19 pandemic?
Our business hours are as follows:
Monday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
3. What’s the process for scheduling a visit at the TruCare Dentistry?
You can call our office at (678)-321-7575 or email us at [email protected] to make an appointment.
4. What steps does the dental clinic take for protecting staff and patients?
- To meet the new guidelines for infection control, our staff members use N95 masks, face shields, and hospital gowns.
- Only two patients are allowed to be at the clinic at the same time.
- All our operatories, waiting areas, restrooms are disinfected after every use as per CDC and OSHA guidelines. Hallways are cleaned with disinfectant sprays. No reading materials, like magazines and newspapers, would be available in the waiting areas.
- We will not examine or provide treatment to any walk-in patients (please call us from your car, and we will assist you in entering the office).
- We are not allowing UPS or FedEx persons to enter the office.
- We will prescreen patients over the phone before their appointment.
- We will check the temperature of the patient as well as staff members before providing any treatment.
5. Does the clinic screen patients to ensure they are asymptomatic before the treatment?
Yes, we do request patients to answer COVID19 related specific questions at each visit and check their temperature before performing any procedure.
6. How many people can accompany the patient at the clinic during the visit?
Nobody will be allowed to accompany the patient other than the guardian/spouse.
7. How many patients can sit in the clinic’s waiting area at one point?
We will directly guide the patient to their treatment room so that nobody will be sitting in the waiting area.
8. Do insurance companies cover the costs for dental procedures performed during the COVID19 pandemic?
Insurance coverage is based on the patient’s insurance policy, and it should be specific to each insurance company. We will check every patient’s insurance benefits before their appointment and inform them about their coverage and copays.
9. What steps should people take to avoid dental emergencies?
Visiting the dentist’s office once every six months for a regular check-up and maintaining oral hygiene will help you avoid dental emergencies. If a dental emergency happens, please call our office at (678)-321-7575, and we will accommodate you with the earliest available appointment.
10. Does TruCare Dentistry offer a Teledentistry option for patients during the pandemic?
Our office is open during business hours so we will accomodate you to be seen in the office. We do not offer teledentistry during our business hours.